Do you require air conditioning Bournemouth?
With over 25 years of experience within the industry, our air conditioning technicians can be trusted to install, maintain and repair your air conditioning Bournemouth. This experience makes us experts in finding the optimal temperature in any environment, varying from warehouses, offices and schools, to your own home. No matter the size or complexity of the job, we will make it our challenge to find a suitable, cost-effective aircon solution for you.
If this is the case, why don’t you contact us today?
Air conditioning services offered in Bournemouth
Initial set up of your system including testing. We will also train you and your team to ensure you know how to use your system.
We are able to repair all existing air conditioning systems in domestic and commercial premises – even if we did not install it.
Our cost-effective maintenance packages ensure that you won’t have any downtime, regardless of the system installed.
Where can we install air conditioning Bournemouth?
In the home:
At CES, every domestic air conditioning unit we install comes with a 1-3 year guarantee, depending on which brand you choose, so you can have the security knowing that if anything was to happen, your unit is covered.
There are many known benefits to having air conditioning installed in the workplace like increased staff productivity and air quality and working environments. Whether you are looking to climate control an entire commercial building, or simply cool down a single office, our Bournemouth specialists will be able to help you.
Please note – Every Bournemouth air conditioning unit we install comes with a 1-3 year guarantee depending on the manufacturer, so you can rest assured knowing your unit is covered.
Why choose CES for your air conditioning Bournemouth?
- Health & safety – Our team of highly qualified aircon engineers take any hazards found in the site survey very seriously. They will consider your staff, customers and environment to ensure any issues are kept to a minimum.
- No additional fees – When you receive a quote from CES, what you see is what you get. Our team will work quickly to ensure your air conditioning installation Bournemouth is completed to the highest quality.
- Experience – We have worked on a variety of projects for over 25 years, varying from houses to large commercial office spaces, which makes us well suited to work with customers of any size and facing different challenges.
- Little to no downtime – Our experts aim to work around how you operate. This means that when installing your system, they will try not to interrupt you, causing little to no downtime throughout the process.
- Quick callouts – You can rely on us to respond quickly to your request. We can even make same-day call outs, depending on the circumstances.
Brands we work with:
Over the years, we have worked with a variety of air conditioning brands, so we know the suitable makes and models for all of your Bournemouth air conditioning needs.
From basic designs to smart technology, there are a variety of features and selling points of each brand and over the years we’ve mastered the art of of selecting the perfect make and model for your aircon needs.
Our favourite air conditioning brands include:
- Fujitsu air conditioning
- Toshiba air conditioning
- Hitachi air conditioning
- Mitsubishi air conditioning
- Samsung air conditioning
- Daikin air conditioning
I have worked with CES for 3 years now and I am delighted with the work carried out so far. We must support our client to the highest standard so all project work needs to be of the highest quality, which is what we get with CES. They understand the high standards that our company have and are most efficient in delivering well within time limits. I would highly recommend working with them.
– Account Manager @ CBRE-EMEA
Looking for a quote in Bournemouth?
If you require air conditioning Bournemouth services, why not contact us on 01202 937 550 for a quote? Let us know which service you’re interested in and we’d be happy to provide a suitable air conditioning solution for you. We also offer a free site survey for new customers.
Call us direct on 01202 937 550 or complete the contact form below.