With winter creeping in, the last thing you want is for your air conditioning systems to break. At Cooling Energy Services, we offer a winter maintenance service to make sure your systems are working efficiently and able to deliver the desired room temperature.
Our knowledgeable technicians are experienced in identifying and resolving the common problems that often occur when an air conditioning system is relied on to warm an area instead of cooling it.
Air conditioning maintenance visits
On a typical air conditioning maintenance trip during October to April, we will check the following using specialist equipment suited to air conditioning systems you have installed.
- Check the filters and replace them if needed
- Calibrate your thermostat and adjust the settings for the optimal environment
- Check for leaks and cover accordingly
- Clean the fans and vents
Top tips to help achieve optimal air con system performance
In addition to scheduled air conditioning maintenance, we recommend taking the following steps to make the most of your heating and cooling systems during the winter months :
- Make the most of the heat by keeping your south-facing curtains open during the day to allow in natural sunlight. Remember to close them at night to reduce the chill from the windows.
- Keep doors closed to conserve heat or coolant, and cover drafty windows or doors. In some cases, it’s hard to know where the breeze is coming from, so check windows for drafts and cover these with plastic tape on the inside or heavy duty plastic on the outside. For doors, place a blanket against the bottom of the door to help block the breeze.
- Don’t waste energy heating an empty house or office, so schedule your systems for when you are home!
Book your regular air conditioning maintenance
To organise regular air conditioning maintenance at your home or business, please get in touch with our team. We offer no obligation quotes and site surveys! Call 01202 937 550 or email us on email@example.com.
As an air conditioning installer in the Bournemouth area, we work with companies of all sizes, ranging from local hospitals, retail stores and offices through to hotels and restaurants!
Recently, our Dorset air con specialists completed the installation of an air conditioning system in a popular Italian restaurant in Verwood.
Our air con installers are available at short notice and can work around the needs of the business.
Happy diners, whatever the weather
The restaurant was suffering from uncomfortably high internal temperatures during the heat waves in June/July and as such customer and staff complaints meant they needed to act fast. To rectify the situation the owners contacted our team and after an initial meeting, which included a site survey, Cooling Energy Services were chosen to install an air con system.
Being affordable and able to work in a manner that did not impact the operation of the business were key factors in the decision making process.
The air con solution we installed
The air conditioning solution we installed consisted of 2 Mitsubishi heavy industries AC split systems. These air conditioning systems are particularly suited to small to medium size commercial applications as they are reliable and offer energy efficiency, at an affordable price.
After the air conditioning installation was complete, the owners were able to welcome customers into their restaurant without fear of them overheating! The staff and customers were able to work and enjoy their meals in comfortable conditions.
What air conditioning Bournemouth services we offer
If you’re looking for an affordable air conditioning Bournemouth solution for your restaurant, retail or commercial space, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
We offer no obligation free quotes!
We also offer air conditioning maintenance and servicing, conservatory air conditioning and refrigeration solutions. To talk more about our services, please contact our friendly team on 01202 937 550.