With winter creeping in, the last thing you want is for your air conditioning systems to break. At Cooling Energy Services, we offer a winter maintenance service to make sure your systems are working efficiently and able to deliver the desired room temperature.
Our knowledgeable technicians are experienced in identifying and resolving the common problems that often occur when an air conditioning system is relied on to warm an area instead of cooling it.
Air conditioning maintenance visits
- Check the filters and replace them if needed
- Calibrate your thermostat and adjust the settings for the optimal environment
- Check for leaks and cover accordingly
- Clean the fans and vents
Top tips to help achieve optimal air con system performance
In addition to scheduled air conditioning maintenance, we recommend taking the following steps to make the most of your heating and cooling systems during the winter months :
- Make the most of the heat by keeping your south-facing curtains open during the day to allow in natural sunlight. Remember to close them at night to reduce the chill from the windows.
- Keep doors closed to conserve heat or coolant, and cover drafty windows or doors. In some cases, it’s hard to know where the breeze is coming from, so check windows for drafts and cover these with plastic tape on the inside or heavy duty plastic on the outside. For doors, place a blanket against the bottom of the door to help block the breeze.
- Don’t waste energy heating an empty house or office, so schedule your systems for when you are home!
Book your regular air conditioning maintenance
To organise regular air conditioning maintenance at your home or business, please get in touch with our team. We offer no obligation quotes and site surveys! Call 01202 937 550 or email us on email@example.com.