As a market leader in the air conditioning industry, Mitsubishi delivers high performing and innovative air conditioning systems. The team at Cooling Energy Services work with Mitsubishi air conditioning on a daily basis including carrying out installations, maintenance, servicing and repairs.
We regularly recommend Mitsubishi air conditioning for businesses in Bournemouth, Poole and Southampton thanks to their reliability, large flexible ranges and affordability.
Mitsubishi air conditioning ranges
The variety of models manufactured by Mitsubishi air conditioning enable all businesses to find a suitable solution for their needs. The common ranges available by Mitsubishi include:
- M Series – Available as both a wall or floor mounted, the M Series provides an affordable solution for even air distribution, making it suitable for small to medium sized spaces.
- Mr Slim – Britain’s best selling split-system, the Mr Slim range provides suitable coverage for a huge variety of spaces such as offices or retail units.
- Multi-Splits – Connect between 2-11 indoor units to a single outdoor unit, allowing you to provide effective airflow to your space, whilst keeping a consistent design.
- City Multi VRF – The City Multi VRF range runs multiple high performance indoor units from one outdoor unit, perfect for medium to large buildings.
Key features of Mitsubishi air conditioning systems
By choosing Mitsubishi air conditioning for your business you will benefit from:
- Energy efficient controls to maximise return on investment
- Reliable systems that provide optimal airflow when you need it most
- Slim, contemporary designs that blend into your current interior style
- Innovative technology to provide high performance at low running costs
Maintaining Mitsubishi air conditioning
To keep your Mitsubishi air conditioning installation working optimally, it’s important that you organise regular maintenance. Over time, air conditioning systems can suffer from rust, build up of dirt, ageing components or breakages. Unfortunately, some of these issues cannot be foreseen but with regular maintenance, many issues can be minimised.
Our experienced team at CES perform a variety of visual and electrical tests to determine the performance of your Mitsubishi air conditioning system and make recommendations to help improve the optimal airflow. As part of a maintenance visit, our engineers will take time to inspect and clean certain components of the system including drains, filters motors and the condenser coil.
Choose CES for your Mitsubishi air conditioning
If your business in Bournemouth, Poole or Southampton are interested in Mitsubishi air conditioning, then give our expert team a call. We will perform a survey and can a provide free, no-obligation to buy quote. All our quotes are considered on an individual basis and we will work with you to find a suitable solution that matches your needs and budget.
CES understand the high standards that our company have and are most efficient in delivering well within time limits. I would highly recommend working with them. – Account Manager @ CBRE-EMEA
Call us today on 01202 937 550 or email us on email@example.com.