Trusted Dorset Company for air conditioner repairs
Air conditioning downtime costs, both in lost time and lost money. Unfortunately, it’s not always possible to predict when an air conditioning breakdown will strike. On the rare occasions that your air conditioning system fails, the reassurance that you have a dedicated air conditioning repair company to call on for rapid support is a real advantage.
Minimise lost time and money; a dedicated air conditioning repair service will get your air con up and running with minimal disruption.
Why do air conditioning systems fail?
Air con systems can develop faults for a wide variety of reasons. Some common factors which lead to a system failure include:
- Inadequate maintenance – regular maintenance is essential to assure the reliable running of your system. At CES, our air conditioning maintenance service provides the regular TLC needed to keep systems running smoothly.
- Inadequate systems design – poorly designed systems are a ‘breakdown in the making’. If you have suffered the misfortune of having a badly designed air con system installed by a company which were either unqualified, inexperienced or negligent, we can help. With over 25 years’ experience as air con specialists, the CES team are highly qualified, and able to deliver the right solution to fix your air conditioning system.
- Wear and tear over time – many air conditioning failures are caused by ‘wear and tear’ over time. Regular air conditioning servicing by an expert team like ours can keep your system functioning efficiently for many years. If your system hasn’t been given the expert care and attention it needs, over time, parts will degrade and eventually cause a system failure.
- Filter blockages – blocked filters are a common cause of systems failing to provide adequate air cooling. If the filter is dirty, it can limit the amount of air which gets to the evaporator coil which can freeze as a result. Planned preventative maintenance can take care of routine jobs, such as filter cleaning, to keep the system delivering the exact temperatures that you prefer in your environment.
Why choose CES to carry out your air conditioning repairs in Dorset or Hampshire?
With over 25 years’ experience as Dorset air conditioning specialists, we have the skills, knowledge and experience to supply, install, service and repair the right air conditioning systems to meet your unique needs.
If you are in Dorset and Hampshire and you experience a system fault, or are in need of a new air conditioning installation, you are best served by an established local company that can cover your air conditioning requirements over the long term.
Cooling Energy Solutions are leading Dorset and Hampshire air con specialists because:
- Over 25 years’ experience – our talented CES engineers have many years’ experience of dealing with all aspects of both residential and commercial air conditioning systems. With CES, you can be sure that we diagnose, install and maintain your system in the most cost-effective manner.
- Approved installers of all leading systems and manufacturers – over our many years of working at different sites and for clients with varying needs, we’ve been exposed to the full range of manufacturers and systems. We are experienced experts with all the top air conditioning brands, including Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Fujitsu and Samsung (to name but a few).
“CES engineers will always utilise the latest technology, and advanced products available, to ensure the most efficient system is installed”
- Full service air conditioning contractors – as a full-service provider, we can serve all of your air conditioning needs, from a one-off system install to regular maintenance programmes. Although we do perform single installations, we prefer to provide an appropriate service agreement to keep your systems running perfectly all-year-round and over the long-term.
- Fully certified engineers – we are proud to be licensed, approved and certified to deliver a full range of air con services. Our Safecontractor and CHAS approved status demonstrates our commitment to safe working. We are also members of Construction Line which shows that our working practices meet Government and industry standards.
The benefits of an air conditioning contractor over ad-hoc repairs and maintenance
If your air conditioning system is not paid regular attention by an expert as part of an air conditioning maintenance routine, then inevitably, the system’s efficiency will degrade and components will fail.
Regularly scheduled air conditioning maintenance is important as it helps to reduce ongoing running costs, ensures that the system is constantly providing the desired environment temperatures, and preserves the system components. Here at CES, we recommend that air conditioning units are routinely serviced at least twice per year.
Scheduled maintenance, performed by a qualified air conditioning contractor, helps to prevent unexpected system breakdowns, keeps the system running efficiently and ultimately saves you money in the long run.
For more information about what a regular air conditioning maintenance visit by a CES engineer involves, and why regular maintenance is so important, click to read the importance of air conditioning maintenance.