Why Choose CES for Air Conditioning Repairs?
Individuals and businesses rely on air conditioning systems all year round and for many, it’s an essential we can’t afford to lose. Unexpected downtime can cost businesses in both time and money, and unfortunately, not all breakages can be foreseen. In these cases, knowing you have a dedicated air conditioning repair service company to support you is highly important.
We take a look at the common reasons as to why air conditioning repair services are required and how individuals and businesses can minimise the risks of potential failures.
Common reasons why air conditioning systems fail
- Your system could require an air conditioning repair service for a variety of reasons that may include:
- Neglecting regular maintenance
- Poor design
- Wear and tear over time
- Environmental impacts, such as rough weather
Air conditioning repair service engineers
Our experienced air conditioning repair engineers are well equipped to manage failures and quickly diagnose the issue. Your dedicated account manager will collate a plan to repair the system which may include simple adjustments, cleaning or clearing dirt build up, single part replacements or in the worst case scenario, a full solution revamp.
Our engineers are all fully qualified with Health and Safety Certifications, so you can rest assured that our work will be completed to the highest standard.
An air conditioning failure may impact the entire business; making the temperature uncomfortable for your employees, increasing risk of not preserving materials or products, or posing an electrical threat to staff or customers. We therefore prioritise your business and work quickly to resolve the issue and ensure minimal downtime. We aim to get your systems up and running in no time, so you see less negative effects on your business.
CES air conditioning repair service in Southampton
Minimise your potential air conditioning downtime with a dedicated air conditioning repair service partner.
Individuals and businesses in Southampton can benefit from the service that we provide and as a client on our maintenance package you can take advantage of:
- Emergency call out service – when you need us most, we’ll be there. Our team of expert engineers will work around the clock to ensure they are available if you run into any issues.
- Expert advice on repairs and replacements – if your air conditioning system requires a makeover, our team will offer design and installation of your new systems and ensure they continue to work optimally for years to come.
- Parts and installation warranty – we only use genuine parts from top air conditioning brands such as Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Fujitsu and Samsung. Depending on the brands we use, your installation will come with a 1-3 year guarantee.
- Dedicated project managers – we get to know your business and ensure we have a committed account manager as your point of call. They can offer advice and will be on hand to provide regular maintenance and our air conditioning repair service when you require it.
- Planned preventative maintenance – our engineers can organise regular checks to help reduce the risks of potential issues and ensure trouble-free running of your air conditioning system. We can also provide actionable, safe maintenance suggestions that you or your staff can regularly complete to help reduce risks of failure. Read more about preventative maintenance >
Southampton air conditioning repair service
If you have an air conditioning system that needs our attention, please call us for assistance on 01202 937 550. Alternatively, if you are interested in air conditioning repair service with CES, please contact us for more information.